Software Developer – Nicosia & Limassol, Cyprus
Full Time. Apply by: 20 January 2019
MediaLink (www.medialink.com.cy) is a full service digital marketing agency. Our talented software engineer team develops customized digital solutions for local and international clients. We are now looking for software developers to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate is a passionate developer who is driven by continual improvement and the need to respond to rapidly changing business needs.
- Educated to degree level in related subject or able to demonstrate significant relevant experience.
- Experience and proficiency in a variety of software engineering processes and modern programming languages, with emphasis on C#.
- 3 years of related work experience in .NET environment with proven track record in designing, developing, documenting and delivering high-performance, reliable, reusable, extensible and maintainable technical solutions.
- Understanding of SOA principles, including experience with WCF or web services.
- Understanding of ORM frameworks (ADO.NET Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL).
- Experience working with SCM systems (such as Subversion, Git, VSTS).
- Good English communication and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Responsibilities (and not limited to the following)
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Maintain close working relationship with IT Business Analyst
- Reporting directly to Head of Department
Further experience or knowledge in any of the following will be beneficial:
- Data modelling
- Developing cloud-based applications
- Mobile app development (iOS, Android, Xamarin)
- Working with unit testing tools (XUnit)
Job title: Software Developer
Location: Nicosia & Limassol, Cyprus
To apply: Send your CV and Cover Letter by email to: email@example.com. Only successful applicants will be contacted.