This Privacy Notice informs you about the types of personal information collected through the DG MediaLink Ltd website www.medialink.com.cy (“MediaLink”), and defines how we may use and protect any information that you give when using this website.
MediaLink is committed to safeguarding your privacy and should any information be asked of you, it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice statement.
MediaLink reserves the right to change this Privacy Notice by updating this page. Make sure you check this page at regular time intervals to ensure that you agree with any possible changes. This Privacy Notice is effective from 01 Jan 2017.
INFORMATION: COLLECTION & USE
MediaLink holds the right to gather the following information:
- name, surname and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information: postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers
MediaLink reserves the right to use and keep the information gathered to:
- occasionally send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- at times, we may also use the information to contact you (via email, phone, fax or email) for market research purposes, as well as to customise the website according to your interests;
- process applications for employment;
- perform data analyses (including anonymisation of personal information);
- comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
MediaLink remains committed to ensuring that all your personal information is secure. In order to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure, MediaLink has employed the relevant physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure all the information collected online.
MediaLink uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used and for the purposes of analysing data about webpage traffic in order to improve our website and customise it according to our customers’ needs. This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes and is removed from the system once the analysis is complete.
Generally, by permitting us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not cookies assist MediaLink in providing you with an improved website experience. Under no circumstances does a cookie give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website, www.medialink.com.cy , reserves the right to contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, please note that we do not have any control over that other website and are therefore unable to be held accountable for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites as such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you are asked to fill in a form on the website, locate the clickable box which is used to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to your personal information being used by MediaLink for direct marketing purposes, you are entitled to changing your mind at any given time by emailing us at [email protected].
MediaLink shall not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We do however reserve the right to use your personal information to send you promotional information regarding third parties which we think you may find interesting and only if you authorise us. We reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets.
The personal data you submit to us will only be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2001 (and amendments thereof). A small fee will be payable. If you require a copy of the information regarding you please write to [email protected]
For any queries about this Privacy Notice and/or if you trust the information we are holding regarding you is incorrect or incomplete, please feel free to email us at [email protected] or write to us at: DG MediaLink Ltd, 26 Spyrou Kyprianou, Prestigio Plaza, Germasogeia 4040, Limassol, Cyprus.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
MediaLink reserves the right to change or add to this Privacy Notice from time to time and post revisions on this site (date of which shall be indicated at the bottom of the Privacy Notice). It is encouraged that you check back often to review the latest version.
Privacy Notice Effective Date: 1 April 2017.