Business/Systems Analyst – Nicosia & Limassol, Cyprus
Full Time. Apply by: 16 December 2018
MediaLink (www.medialink.com.cy) is a full service digital marketing agency. Our talented software engineer team develops customized digital solutions for local and international clients. We are looking for a Business/Systems Analyst for our Software Development Department who will be tasked in gathering high level technical requirements and work closely with solutions architects and the Head of Software Development.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced business analyst – IT professional, who is looking to make a step into architecture/solution design and processes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather and describe business requirements, translate them into System requirements.
- UML modeling for Business processes description and System requirements description.
- Test API provided by Partners and describe integration between Systems.
- Managing Customer change requests.
- Mockups creation.
- Configure and customize business solutions.
- Advise and deliver data migration activities.
- Monitoring and adherence to project timelines and delivery requirements.
- Document user acceptance testing.
- Analyse requirements coverage by Test Cases.
- Provide post go-live support.
- Ensure solutions are best value in line with strategy and requirements.
- Educated to degree level in related subject (Computer Science, MIS or related field) or able to demonstrate significant relevant experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working on complex programs/projects.
- Good technical experience/background.
- Experience with any tools for UML modeling.
- Experience with tools for mock-ups creation.
- Knowledge of SQL would be a plus.
- Excellent command of English (knowledge of Greek would be a plus).
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Job title: Business/Systems Analyst
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Email: [email protected]
If you are interested in the above position, please send us your CV and Cover Letter by email: [email protected]. Only successful applicants will be contacted.